Thursday, August 7, 2008

WMB We Have Viewer Mail

Here are a few items we received in the inbox:

From Sarah:

Hey WMBYS,

This link was on a message board I visit and I thought of you guys when I saw it:



*Clicky for photo*

Sarah also sent us this article from Newsweek! Make.It.Stop. The case for ending our long national nightmare.


From Freddy:

Wal-Mart Cake
It took me a second, but make sure you read the story under the picture.
Keep in mind this actually really did happen.




Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Walmart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'

Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

STOP LAUGHING! You can't fix stupid

1 comment:

Candy said...

I LOVE IT!! Stupid is as Stupid does!