Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're Mean Because of Celebrity Rehab 2!




"Celebrity Rehab 2" started production yesterday at Dr. Drew's facility in Pasadena, CA and most of the cast members have been identified. Jeff Conaway who was in the first "Celebrity Rehab" is back! I'm just going to assume that Jeff will be in every season. There's nothing like a good old-fashioned Conaway detox to kick off a show!

The rest of the cast includes Rodney King ("Can't we all just get along"), Nikki McKibbin (American Idol), Tawny Kitaen , Amber Smith (model), Steven Adler (Guns N' Roses), Sean Stewart (son of Rod) and Gary Busey."

HELL to the YES!

2 comments:

[LaLa] Lauren said...

I have a friend who lives in the same area as the rehab place. I'll tell him to keep an eye out for Dr. Drew, that's all I really care about! hehe

Sasha said...

I used to live 9 miles south of Pasadena. I can't even begin to tell you how familiar I am with that area and how much I regret that I don't still live there so I can spy on Dr. Drew and his druggies.